Hi! I'm Nicholas Anand, a high school student. I started Nmoleo Software when I was 12 years old. In my spare time, I like to build computers, create websites, and write computer programs. I am also into computer security, amaetur filmmaking, dirt bike riding, and video gaming. I play the piano and the trumpet.
Here's one of my videos. It's about graphite and its electrical properties.
I am a programming intern for the SRTI Lab at the University of Illinois. Projects include:
- A system coded in Flask to synchronize video streams of prerecorded lectures, designed to allow students to collaborate and discuss while studying remotely. View the GitHub repository for this project.
- A system to detect if a treadmill is in use and collect usage statistics. The system used reprogrammed "smart outlets" which communicated with a web server hosted on Amazon Web Services. View the GitLab repository for this project.
- Volunteer work repairing computers at FreeGeek, a computer recycling organization in Chicago, IL
- Created a website for a legislative group based in Georgia
What I Can Do
- Flask (Python)
Graphic Design and Video Skills:
- CSS Web Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)