- Nmoleo Software developed custom controls for a Qualtrics survey that was used in a study conducted by University of Washington. The controls added in special message boxes to alert users of certain information and logged data relating to timing and clicks.
- Nmoleo Software developed custom controls for a Qualtrics survey that was used in a study conducted by Indiana University's Kelley School of Business. The system created multiple specialized user controls that allowed users to click and swipe in certain areas of the screen. The swipe functionality was a core part of the study.
- Nmoleo Software designed and developed a custom research study web app from the ground up. The app was used in a study conducted jointly by University of Illinois' Gies College of Business and Emory University's Goizueta Business School. The app used custom controls, visual elements, animations, and a special algorithm to calculate user payouts. This is an example of how working with Nmoleo Software can allow you to develop studies and surveys that wouldn't be possible using traditional software like Qualtrics. The app logged data to a MySQL database and used Amazon Mechanical Turk to gather and pay participants.
- I am a programming intern for the SRTI Lab at the University of Illinois. Projects include:
- A system designed to allow students to collaborate and discuss remotely by playing videos together in real-time. The system to synchronize video streams is written in Flask. View the GitHub repository for this project.
- A system to detect if a treadmill is in use and collect usage statistics, which would allow students to remotely check if the treadmills are in use and find the best times to use them. The system used reprogrammed "smart outlets" which communicated with a web server hosted on Amazon Web Services.
Contact us to get estimates or hire Nmoleo Software