Hi! I'm Nicholas Anand, a high school student. I started Nmoleo Software when I was 12 years old. In my spare time, I like to build computers, create websites, and write computer programs. I am also into computer security, amaetur filmmaking, dirt bike riding, and video gaming. I play the piano and the trumpet.
Here's one of my videos. It's about graphite and its electrical properties.
I am a programming intern for the SRTI Lab at the University of Illinois. Projects include:
- A system coded in Flask to synchronize video streams of prerecorded lectures, designed to allow students to collaborate and discuss while studying remotely. View the GitHub repository for this project.
- A system to detect if a treadmill is in use and collect usage statistics. The system used reprogrammed "smart outlets" which communicated with a web server hosted on Amazon Web Services. View the GitLab repository for this project.
- 2009-2016: Homeschool
- 2016-2020: Middle & High School
- AP Calculus
- Electrical Engineering
- Study of the U.S. Constitution
Awards and Honors
Science Fair - The Accuracy of Battery Capacity Ratings (2017)
- Georgia State Science and Engineering Fair - Second Honors
- Torch Bearers' Award for Excellence in Science Education
- DeKalb County District Regional Science and Engineering Fair - Second Place
- Induction into the International Thespian Society
- Competed in a World Cube Association Rubik's Cube solving competition
- 2nd Degree brown belt in Okinawan Shuri-Ryu Karate
- Volunteer work at FreeGeek, a computer recycling organization in Chicago, IL
- Created a website for a legislative group based in Georgia
Graphic Design and Video Skills:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects